REBEL LIKE THE OG.
Nike Mac Attack OG
Men’s Sizes 4-14 ($120)
Available 6/24 exclusively at the Mac Attack Market
First Come, First Serve (Subject to change)
4112 Washington Ave. Houston, TX 77007
Come and enjoy yourself this Saturday 2-7PM at @thebettergeneration Mac Attack Market. We will have curated vintage racks with 80s, 90s and early 2000s nostalgia from the best vintage stores in Houston. There will be some CRAZY pieces up for grabs 👀
Food will be available by @thewafflebus and drink’s provided by @skylab.htx (21 +) 🧇🍻
Last but surely not least we have @thekayillah spinning and bringing the energy 🤘
REBEL LIKE THE OG.
REMEMBER THE ROOTS, ALLOW FOR GROWTH, ADAPT WITH TIME
Vintage has been a staple in Houston. It allows the youth to connect with the past and showcase the styles that have outlasted generations. We came together to highlight some of the best curators of vintage clothes in Houston. All with their own unique collections and styles. We host this event to ensure that Houston continues to grow its culture of taking what’s not broken and making it even better.
Don’t miss out on this one time opportunity to shop and turn up!
- Please line up in a single file line starting at the tunnel entrance of the store. The line should move down Bonner St towards Washington Ave, wrap around the front gate, and eventually along Washington Ave.
- Camp at your own discretion. We expect everyone to be in line at 11AM when staff arrives. Any chair that a person does not occupy will be taken out of line.
- Do NOT skip in line; any line skipping observed by staff will automatically disqualify you from being able to purchase a pair. You will be asked to leave.
- Please remain orderly and organized throughout the release; we ask y’all to respect the space. Clean up after yourself and others; please leave no trash behind.
- One pair per person
- Feel free to DM us with any questions!
- Street parking along Center St & at Vintage Crossfit is available for all customers
- Do not park at the shopping center across Bonner St (Especially in front of the ER Room or reserved bank parking!)